High School Internship Opportunity
We’re excited to announce our new internship opportunity!
— Snapwiz (@Snapwiz) May 22, 2014
Snapwiz Inc. is a VC-backed startup that leverages technology to develop and bring to market novel educational solutions. We partner with publishers to deliver personalized and enriched learning content via the web, smartphones, and tablets. Snapwiz works with several big publishers (Barron’s, John Wiley, McGraw-Hill etc.) to power their online and mobile offerings.
Snapwiz is currently working on a brand new assessment application for high school and middle school students that’s aligned with Common Core curriculum. We are looking for interns to help us with Quality Assurance and Marketing.
Paid Internship Opportunity:
This internship position is ideal if you wish to gain real-world experience in software product development and quality assurance. Your tasks will involve providing useful product feedback to the engineer team, taking part in test cycles, reviewing the content and scoring, and competitive benchmarking.
Want some business development and marketing experience in real life? This position is ideal for high-energy and creative individuals who are eager to get involved in marketing our assessment product to schools and teachers. You will be asked to create presentations, web pages, and brochures—while also giving product demos to teachers and school personnel.
Requirements to Apply:
- Be a college track high school junior or senior who’s enthusiastic about all things digital, including web, email, and social media (with an interest in education technology).
- Demonstrate curiosity about new ways to engage people on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be at least 16 years old and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be available to work about 20 hours per week, for 6-8 weeks from July 7th, 2014. Start date and work hours can be flexible.
How to Apply:
Fill the online application at the following URL:
Please contact Aditya Agarkar at email@example.com or call 510-449-6304 if you have additional questions or clarifications.
Leave a Comment